October 04 2026 04:49:04
Navigation
· Home
· Discussion Forum
· Downloads
· 3v3 Hall of Fame
· Web Links
· SourceBans
· HLstatsX
· Servers

· Steam Group
· MOTD
· Search
· Contact Us
Forum Threads
Newest Threads
· Ban Appeal: ειεм...
· Dogz Server down
· diddy booty jackson
· The recent steam up...
· Suicide Bind
Hottest Threads
· Ban Appeal: ειÎ... [0]
Donate

Current Donation Stats

Oct's Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67


Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
its Max
itsMax
Hi everyone.

Been playing on and off since 2015-ish, just thought I'd make it official.

I came, I knifed, I missed... yeah that sounds about right


-Max
 
Angry
Hi Max, welcome to the forums. We have played together a few times now and it has been a pleasure to knife you Smile. Always fun to play on the server with you. I'll see you out there.
 
That One Guy
Welcome!
----------------------------------------------------------

- Sourcemod programmer, civil engineering, etc.
In-Game Name: The One™
 
www.togcoding.com
DKC
Hey Max welcome - I think I've seen you play a few times and you seem to have some skill. Good luck out there and watch out for Tex - that candy has weird stuff in it.
Hates pants
 
Tex Mex
welcome Max. Watch out for DKC ( he wears no pants)



itsMax wrote:

Hi everyone.

Been playing on and off since 2015-ish, just thought I'd make it official.

I came, I knifed, I missed... yeah that sounds about right


-Max
 
Jump to Forum:
Powered by PHP-Fusion copyright 2002 - 2008 by Nick Jones.
Released as free software without warranties under GNU Affero GPL v3.