Amount in: $50.00
Balance: $46.95
Left to go: $53.05

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Infraction - Inappropriate Behaviour
DKC
I took this demo of Tex today when I saw him near the local public school. I'm very concerned:

prod.static9.net.au/_/media/2016%2F03%2F15%2F16%2F41%2F150316FreecandyART03.jpg

Angry
Hmmm...Strange... Who is Candy?
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/390867_101.png

richard
how am I not allowed to play but you guys can sit around making jokes about child abduction? FREE ARCHANGEL

Angry
richard wrote:

how am I not allowed to play but you guys can sit around making jokes about child abduction? FREE ARCHANGEL

You are free to go richard, archangel, or whatever name you may think sounds cool to you. You have been banned permanently and actions like this do not help your cause of trying to get back into the server. Please do not hate on the other people in this server and this forum who happen to be friends with each other and joke around with each other. However, I do think that you should check out what is in the white van. It might be some free candy for you.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/390867_101.png

Tex Mex
GrinGrin

Angry wrote:

richard wrote:

You are free to go richard, archangel, or whatever name you may think sounds cool to you. You have been banned permanently and actions like this do not help your cause of trying to get back into the server. Please do not hate on the other people in this server and this forum who happen to be friends with each other and joke around with each other. However, I do think that you should check out what is in the white van. It might be some free candy for you.

Tex Mex
Alright DKC, thats it. I am shoot knifing you for the rest of the years for this post

DKC wrote:

I took this demo of Tex today when I saw him near the local public school. I'm very concerned:

prod.static9.net.au/_/media/2016%2F03%2F15%2F16%2F41%2F150316FreecandyART03.jpg

DKC
So, basically I'm getting shoot knifed the full year then?

I love you Tex

DKC
richard wrote:

I didn't say AT the local public school. I said NEAR. NEAR the local public school, there is a seniors home.

Jump to Forum: