Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Aimbot/Walls
DKC
-----------------------------------------------
Players SteamID: [U:1:1767500119]
Players Nick Name: honey bunnies galore
Comments: See my demo. It is very easy to see him following people through walls and he has some crazy one shot headshots. This couldn't be more obvious.
Regulars Present: Wicked, although he's normally high
(Did any other players witness the infraction?)
Which Server: list Funtimes
DKC attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

honeybunnies
I came on here because I noticed you went to spectate. Thank god there's a demo this time. If you watch the demo file you'll be sure to find sounds of footsteps and other information that was presented to me legitimately by the game in order for me to predict where the other players were. I'm gonna review the demo now for shits.

honeybunnies
I can't see the demo file?

DKC
Demo 0.12 - didn't know footsteps could be heard across maps. lol

DKC
I watched the demo 3 more times. Pretty sure there is no aimbot. I am 100% certain he can see through walls. there are multiple times he follows from quite far (farther than footsteps) and starts shooting before they round the corner.

honeybunnies
there was only 4 people playing at a time and I watch the corner to see who gets killed so I know when they're in spawn. Keep in mind you can also hear gunshots cross map as well. I do sometimes prefire corners and spend my ammunition liberally. I can only guess where people are behind walls and it isn't hard to guess when I only have 2 opponents to keep track of.

Angry
We will have to assess this complaint. Honeybunnies, since this is your second complaint for wallhacking again then we will have to analyze. We have demos from both instances. This will mean you will be banned temporarily until we reach a final decision. Please refrain from responding to this thread until we are done with the assessment.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/390867_101.png

honeybunnies
the server is super fun to play on but i think the admins here are overly paranoid. Can I play until you guys decide to let me play? i’ve only played like 10 - 20 rounds on here so far because i’ve spent the whole time being banned. Ps i was playing with a real hacker on monday and I votebanned him. You guys must get a lot of hackers coming through.

Angry
Yes we get hackers that come on and play just like you. I asked you to refrain from responding a couple times now between two threads. Your ban will stay this time. I side with DKC on this one and the previous ban I originally bestowed upon you. One give away this time.... you said you can hear footsteps but you also said you had no sound in the chat. Good luck with your future endeavors.
Edited by Angry on 26-07-2024 06:07
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/390867_101.png

badseed
thread locked

Jump to Forum: