September 30 2026 00:32:11
Navigation
· Home
· Discussion Forum
· Downloads
· 3v3 Hall of Fame
· Web Links
· SourceBans
· HLstatsX
· Servers

· Steam Group
· MOTD
· Search
· Contact Us
Forum Threads
Newest Threads
· Dogz Server down
· diddy booty jackson
· The recent steam up...
· Suicide Bind
· Player walling
Hottest Threads
No Threads created
Donate

Current Donation Stats

Sep's Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Amount in: $101.71
Balance: $97.05
Left to go: $2.95


Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Um......w/e
Sniper Jesus
Requesting player notice/warning/temp ban on the following player for excessiveness in the area of team attacking/killing.


"ender229" STEAM_0:0:20581145

On the last five times this player has joined the server and I was there the first few rounds I am either team killed or take around 50-80 damage from this player before I get killed.

Witnesses: one is big eye, zodiac(maybe), possibly cntrl and a few other people........
 
No pancake mix
I remember that name.....yeah he tks and team shoots alot...and usually leaves right after to avoid punishment or notice
 
Jump to Forum:
Powered by PHP-Fusion copyright 2002 - 2008 by Nick Jones.
Released as free software without warranties under GNU Affero GPL v3.