October 01 2026 15:51:05
Navigation
· Home
· Discussion Forum
· Downloads
· 3v3 Hall of Fame
· Web Links
· SourceBans
· HLstatsX
· Servers

· Steam Group
· MOTD
· Search
· Contact Us
Forum Threads
Newest Threads
· Ban Appeal: ειεм...
· Dogz Server down
· diddy booty jackson
· The recent steam up...
· Suicide Bind
Hottest Threads
· Ban Appeal: ειÎ... [0]
Donate

Current Donation Stats

Oct's Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Amount in: $0.00
Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00


Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Sup Gunny? xD
AkaAnonymous
Hey guys. I've been playin on your GG deathmatch server for a year, and finally figured I'd drop by the forum and say hey. Thanks for your generosity to keep this server alive guys. It's been really fun, and I look forward to fragging beside (or at) you in the future.
 
Jump to Forum:
Powered by PHP-Fusion copyright 2002 - 2008 by Nick Jones.
Released as free software without warranties under GNU Affero GPL v3.