Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
wtf?
pricelinenegotiator
Your SteamID : STEAM_0:0:497709
Your Nickname : Priceline Negotiator
Reason why you should be unbanned : Was banned for wallhacking, and never in my 7 years of playing this game have I hacked. Normally when I get banned when I'm doing well I take it as a compliment and find a new server, however I like your server and want to continue building my rank there. I have played with most everyone on the server and nobody has ever accused me, however hugo_depaynes banned me within 5 minutes of playing with no warning or reason. If you want another competitve player frequenting your server then unban me.

Steal Your Face
Under review.....updates will be posted as they are available.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
pricelinenegotiator wrote:
Your SteamID : STEAM_0:0:497709
Your Nickname : Priceline Negotiator
If you want another competitve player frequenting your server then unban me.

i dont mind reviewing this and seeing wht happend,, but plz dont think for a minute your someone special who we couldnt stand not to have in the server.. i understand your upset about this but steal is right on it and we will get this resolved. so the smart ass comment above is not needed.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

pricelinenegotiator
Ctrl-Alt-Del wrote:

i dont mind reviewing this and seeing wht happend,, but plz dont think for a minute your someone special who we couldnt stand not to have in the server..so the smart ass comment above is not needed.

Forgive me if it sounded wrong, english is not my first language. I never said I was someone special, I was just trying to say if you would like another person who can challenge peoples skills in your server then I can add to that, but obviously only if im not banned.

Tolik the Terrible
well English is not my first language either but if you want to get unbanned you still should take it easy.

subwolfer
someone should lock this thread until we have made an official decision
"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

pricelinenegotiator
yea i sent an invite to pretty much everyone on the server at that time so i could get an explanation. I dont know where all the hostility is coming from, I have never done anything to disrespect anyone on purpose, I rarely even talk when im in your server, all I do is come in and play my game. I would be willing to go through any lengths to prove to whoever I dont cheat , and whether or not yall decide to unban me is your decision, but aside from the accusations made against the legitimacy of my game, why are you hating on me? Im just a random guy whos likes to live hostility free.

TigerOx
Unbanned.

No demo on hand.

Jump to Forum: