Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Banned for hacking?
janie
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:263758
Nickname: janie
Hello, ive been playing on your server for a while and i got banned for i guess aimbotting? Not really sure how to prove my innocence but that kind of sucks because your server is really the only one i play on. I dont know if i offended anyone because i dont really talk much on the server. If you look at the stats ive been playing a while and then just got banned out of the blue by one of the admins? Anyway i can get unbanned? I really enjoy playing in the server and a lot of ppl have played with me and i dont think they think i aimbot Sad.

Steal Your Face
We will get back to you ASAP.

IhasAcellular
as this fine individual said, we are going over it...We will try our best to provide you with quick, and respectable service.

If you have any problems feel free to call our hotline 1-888-246-8912
Thanks, and have a nice day.

Your friend
IhasAcellular
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

Steal Your Face
Dont be handing out my cellular number dood....

janie
Thanks, i do enjoy playing there and i hope you guys will continue to let me play in the server. Not really sure what i can do to prove my innocence but hopefully you'll let me back on. Thanks.

Steal Your Face
u can send us 50 bucks, and say 12 hail marys......lol

J/k

IhasAcellular
Steal.....The thought really did cross my mind of throwing your number up there when I was writing it.

On topic: You are pretty much innocent until proven guilty here...however sometimes you have to wait for your "trial" so to speak...

We're tryin to hurry!@
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

TigerOx
Unbanned.

Jump to Forum: