View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Unban Pikachu
pikachu
STEAM_0:0:24399152
Pikachu

Reason why you should be unbanned :
I did nothing. Wrongfully banned . Someone came on to the gungame servers with my name starting shit i heard. Was out of town the day i was banned. Admin : poop banned the wrong IP.

IhasAcellular
You were banned for team attacking. Another member informed me that you were team attacking. He also told me about part of the conversation you two had. I used that to find your account in the Hlstats, and ban that steam id, and you WERE on that day....

The ban was originally for 1 week....however I went ahead and changed it to 3 days, so it expires tomorrow.

Dont do it again......

You : rightfully banned
Edited by IhasAcellular on 01-03-2010 16:58

pikachu
thats not true . i dont team attack intentionally.

FF enable on your servers is asking for team attacks every now and then. Also gungame is all about bullet spams. That with FF enable =teamattack. What am i to do when people run in my way?

--->wrongful ban<----
Edited by pikachu on 01-03-2010 18:11

CronicBob
intentional team attack would be the only reason u would be banned. and i think what cell is saying is that your account WAS on and regardless if it is you or some dumb ass that sits on ur computer while u are in the bathroom, if ur account does something wrong, you are responsible.

but beyond that, u are only banned for 1 more day, i would stop arguing and take the ban because it can only get worse from here.

pikachu
Ya well i find it wrong to assume intentional team attack from doing it on accident. I find it from an opinion view and don't see how you can say what I'm doing if I'm doing it. and I'm saying i don't team attack on purpose. That's all.

regardless of how much time left is on the ban i shouldn't be banned over nonsense in the first place. i payed to play .
Edited by pikachu on 01-03-2010 18:47

Steal Your Face
Wow.....Fuck this kid....You didnt pay us shit..and there are millions of other servers. Its a privelege to play on our stuff, and you my friend should have that chance removed permanately in my opinion. Show a little respect and maybe you will be unbanned. You come in bitching about a 3 day ban, and are gonna end up with more than that sir.

CronicBob
i say it has gone beyond the "intentional team killing". now i say we should ban u for lying as when u first came in here u said u werent even on, now u are saying that it was unintentional. i say you reinstate the original ban, cell. oh and if u keep showing disrespect to the members, my next vote will be to permaban u.

pikachu
lol do it up idc. really it was over nonsense its opinion to say its intentional.i said i wasnt on i didnt change my statement. oh where ever will i find another gg server Shock

lock post gg. internet drama

TigerOx
Seems like you do care since you are here requesting to be unbanned. Admitting it was an accident would have worked better than making up some story about a wrong IP ban.

Your disrespect was not necessary.

Permanently banned.
Edited by TigerOx on 01-03-2010 22:59

Jump to Forum: