Balance: $51.51
Left to go: $48.49

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Accused
STEALTH
Hey today 02/04/10 at 7:41 MTN time i as accused of wall hacking and the Reverse Gun Game server, let me explain i have skins which greatly help me they are Lasers on guns not let me say this it puts a laser on everyone's gun so i can see which way there gun is facing so if i am coming around a corner and so is someone else i will see the laser before i see them so i can get ready to shoot them in the head i have read nothing about having skins being illegal on your servers this is not wall hacking is just lets me see you around corners etc or even if you point you gun in the air i see a laser in the air and it shows me were you are thanks you.

Sw33tblooD
i still would consider that wall hacking.

do u see the rest of us using lasers to pinpoint which direction were coming from and then fire.

i dont think so.

you might as well use ur flashlight as a replacement for your "lasers"

my thought thank you,
SB
Luna Scarlett

not so sirent assassin
yea, thats the new form of wall hacking imo...you have an unfair advantage over us, if you feel like using crap like that take it elsewere.

STEALTH
I understand but its just skins not hacks not walls not anything but down loadable skins that you can get from FPS banana

not so sirent assassin
it doesnt change the fact it is using an unfair advantage against others, im not going to take my time to go download a skin i have to take off for twl matches and let you go about knowing where i am at all times.

CronicBob
i was under the impression that dif skins/models are illegal. otherwise im gonna get the skins that have giant arrows shooting out of people that alert you where they are. just play the game fairly and see how much skill you really have.

*umm...are u banned?
Edited by CronicBob on 04-02-2010 22:19

STEALTH
yea i am so can i use them or not haven't really gotten a answer>

STEALTH
and about you can have the skins i have played cal before and just bind a key with the execute command to toggle them on and off

not so sirent assassin

DO NOT USE THEM. clear enough?

IhasAcellular
STEALTH.......they give you an unfair advantage......you can NOT use them. They also have models that make EVERY SINGLE WALL glass...so you can see through them. Not hacks, but still illegal. Your stuff fits in the same catagory. This is the same thing as "ESP" which is a hack that projects a "beam" in the direction which your opponent is looking.

You even THINKING this is legal is amazing to me...

TigerOx
I know about this problem.

Our server will be switched to sv_pure 1 soon and you will not be able to use any custom material.

By the way, you are being a pretty big asshole using an unfair advantage like that. Why don't you play the game like it was made to be played and get good at it, instead of cheating.

Yes you are cheating!
Banned 4 days.

TigerOx
Edited by TigerOx on 05-02-2010 00:28

CronicBob
get em tiger!

TigerOx
Its a 4 day ban because I'm away and it will take me 4 days to change the server to sv_pure 1. So since you admitted to using the cheat. You have to wait for me to block it.

Sw33tblooD
RUFF RUFF!!!

Smile

<3

Luna Scarlett

Ctrl-Alt-Del
fuck that lucky i wasnt in there . PERMA for this dick hole. thats hacks buddy, same as an aimbot or a wallhack, using anything that lets u see us without knowing where we are is a FUCKING hack u idiot. and dotn fuckin come into our forums and admit to using them and then bitch about bein ban. dont let me catch u in the server again, fuck tard
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

Ctrl-Alt-Del
o yeah anbtw, just cuz you can download it from a website doesnt make it legal dumbass.. how else do you think people get hacks ??

Ctrl-Alt-Del
STEALTH wrote:
and about you can have the skins i have played cal before and just bind a key with the execute command to toggle them on and off

now admitting toggles?? wow this kid def needs a perma. admitting to cheating twice!!

badseed
gay! lock it down!

TigerOx
Ctrl-Alt-Del wrote:
STEALTH wrote:

now admitting toggles?? wow this kid def needs a perma. admitting to cheating twice!!

He was just saying that he turns off hes stupid cheat models for cal matches because the server runs sv_pure 2 and it will not let you in with the skins turned on

Locked.

Jump to Forum: