Due Date: Sep 30
Amount in: $55.00
Balance: $51.51
Left to go: $48.49

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Banned for 'report_touchlinks' violation?
stinger101
STEAM_0:1:19691100

Stinger101</3*

I was banned as i was spectating a Player in the Dogz reg gg server, was spectating a player and just randomly got disconnected and banned, no idea what happened, I hadn't even had the console open and as far as i know hadn't been running any scripts or anything, i uninstalled and reinstalled making sure everything in my counter strike source folder was deleted so anything that made my client run the command should be gone. So i feel that an unban would be fit considering all of you know i don't hack and wouldn't try to crash the server or anything becuase i enjoy playing with yall.

TigerOx
Under discussion

TigerOx
As it stands, your client executed an exploit command. We have validated that it was used and there is no reason your client should execute such commands.

If you have anything else to add to your appeal please do.

A decision will be made soon.

TigerOx

stinger101
ok. well as i had stated i don't know how or why the command was executed all i know is as far as im aware i didnt execute it knowingly, there had been a guy that had joined delusional and i's crackhouse server and 'beasted'(hacked) the server and had dropped a gun did something, the gun caught on fire and he told me to pick it up, so i did, and it flipped my screan upside down had a huge vac logo on the top left of my screen, played a bunch of different sounds and whatnot and caused my screen to shake, red fog(couldn't see 5 ft in front of me through it), etc. But he had said that i needed to uninstall and reinstall to get rid of something that picking that gun up did. I didn't think anything was permanent until i quit the game and rejoined and my screen was still upside down and still had the red fog. so i uninstalled/reinstalled but i backed up my configs n whatnot. so im not sure as to whether that had anything to do with it or not or maybe that changed something in my configs, i don't know but i completely wiped css off my hard drive and reinstalled it not keeping any of my configs or anything, just in case there was something there that i didn't know about that caused it.

Btw also not soon after that he had done that my Stinger10177 Steam account got hacked(was using this account when that kid beasted the serer n whatnot) and was vac banned about 3 days after i got it back, i had been using delusionals spare account but had copied all my configs n stuff over so id have it when using his account, and was using it at the time of the ban, but as i had said i deleted everything and started fresh so.
Edited by stinger101 on 27-01-2010 17:54

IhasAcellular
and this is just now coming out?.........

stinger101
IhasAcellular wrote:
and this is just now coming out?.........

no i had just remembered that the kid had messed up my game somehow before i had posted that so i posted it as a possible reason to why my client ran the command.

pretzel wrote:
this is what happens when you associate with delusional you get fucking retarded. The really weird part boys and girls is how many of delusional's friends "get hacked" then vac banned. Such a weird coincidence isn't it.

pretzel, friendly words of advice, i didn't ask for your opinion on who to associate myself with nor do i wish for your 2 cents of it. delusional is actually a nice guy you obviously don't know him as well as i do so therefore you have no room to talk. im not denying that it may be a coincidence that a lot of delusionals friends get their accounts hacked me being one fo them but this kid, his in-game name had been 'Reaction Get-Legit' where get-legit was the hack he was using, atleast that's what the kid said when i asked, had been stalking delusional in servers for a while so. But seriously im not on here to get called "fucking retarded" or said that i am losing intelligence due to associating myself with him, im on here to try and plead my case, not get bashed. So if you don't mind let me do so.

in any case, i do not know who exactly took my account, used it and hacked on it and got it vacd, and i do not know exactly how or why my client executed the command. what i do know tho is that i do enjoy paying with you guys and as i had said wouldn't knowingly execute a server crash exploit command on your server, im friends with most of the dogz members some more so than others but that's only due to them bein on when im on, but those who do know me know that i do not hack or cheat in any way and wouldn't attempt to crash your server. so consider this a formal request that i be unbanned so i could be able to play with yall again, and if it happens again then don't worry bout it cuz obviously something isn't right with my computer or client or w/e made it execute the command, so id just let it go n stay perma banned.
Edited by TigerOx on 28-01-2010 16:12

delusional
Only players submitting a ban appeal and DoGz members can post here. Other posts will be deleted.

LAST WARNING!

TigerOx
Edited by TigerOx on 28-01-2010 18:07

TigerOx
Banned for 1 week from infraction date, expires 01-31-10.

TigerOx
Edited by TigerOx on 28-01-2010 19:05

stinger101
Thank you for the unban whomever did it, and thanks for understanding the problem and taking time to actually read through the post instead of reading 2 sentences in and assuming the rest *cough* dementia*cough*(if you don't get it ask), or like pretzel dragging other people who needn't be involved into the situation. But thank you again for the time and consideration on the problem whoever was involved in the deliberating. sry its like 6 am n im tired so if the post seems a lil off that's why lol.
Edited by stinger101 on 03-02-2010 06:20

TigerOx
Next time just a thank you would be better.

Locked.

Jump to Forum: