October 03 2026 04:03:41
Navigation
· Home
· Discussion Forum
· Downloads
· 3v3 Hall of Fame
· Web Links
· SourceBans
· HLstatsX
· Servers

· Steam Group
· MOTD
· Search
· Contact Us
Forum Threads
Newest Threads
· Ban Appeal: ειεм...
· Dogz Server down
· diddy booty jackson
· The recent steam up...
· Suicide Bind
Hottest Threads
· Ban Appeal: ειÎ... [0]
Donate

Current Donation Stats

Oct's Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67


Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Perma ban for innapropriate language...
StrghtupG
ID: STEAM_0:0:15592540

Name: Prophet Muhammad WasA Pedophile
Server: [*DoGz*] {GUNGAME}DEATHMATCH |TURBO::FAST MAPS!



Hey guys so one game I was close to winning and I accidentallly said "****". Now I didnt know there wasnt cussing allowed since a bunch of ppl were swearing but yea I thought it would be a fast ban but it turns out it was a perm!

Thanks everyone and I hope this will be solved soon!
 
IronClaw
I wasn't there so I really don't know but I'm sure there is more to the story than you saying one curse word.

We don't allow excessive cursing. Like I said, we'll have to hear from both sides on this one.
 
Steal Your Face
I banned him, it wasnt for cussing, it was for racism, dropping the n bomb.
 
IronClaw
Well, that ends this discussion then Smile
 
Jump to Forum:
Powered by PHP-Fusion copyright 2002 - 2008 by Nick Jones.
Released as free software without warranties under GNU Affero GPL v3.