Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Something Fishy
DKC
Name: Falco
ID: STEAM_0:1:91029594
Server: Funtimes/Iceworld

In the practice round I was behind him and he was moving faster than I was. He did not have speedboost with 5 kills and it was in the practice round. Not sure how that is possible. Demo attached and I've watched it and feel like he's moving faster than everyone else....only by a bit. No lag, skipping - it's smooth. Sadly didn't get the demo of being behind him, happened so fast.

Lotta people in the server, not sure if anyone else noticed.
DKC attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

Hates pants

Angry
I looked at the demo and I could not tell if he was moving faster. As for the speed, I have noticed this with other players as well and I think it has something to do with the latency or their connection speed. It feels like each player has a different speed but only by a bit. Like if we raced each other on a map, I think one of us would end up faster than the other. This is just my assumption. Wish I knew why this happens.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/390867_101.png

DKC
Thanks Angry - I figured it was nothing but it was so strange I had to post. Maybe I drank too much coffee.
Hates pants

Tex Mex
DKC wrote:

Thanks Angry - I figured it was nothing but it was so strange I had to post. Maybe I drank too much coffee.

Or may be you are out of shape and could lose a few pounds , sorry a few Kilos Smile

DKC
Oh that's just nasty Tex. What would your mother say if she knew you were speaking like that? I'm going to ask her tonight.
Hates pants

Jump to Forum: