Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Other Games
 Print Thread
APB Reloaded
Dmustanger
Any of you guys play APB? Its kind of like GTA in a way. free to play 3rd person shooter game.. it takes a little time to get over the learning curve lol in other words it can be very hard at times but is still very fun to play.. for me at least lol. gamersfirst.com/apb...you can go there or through steam as it is a steam game to check it out. PainlessKilla is my criminal and Painlesskilla84 is my enforcer.. maybe ill run into one of ya one there on day..
Edited by Dmustanger on 03-02-2015 12:26

Magus
yeah i played for a bit.

before realizing that the paywall they have in place is a huge pain in the ass.
and that they cant balance areas for the life of them. there is no balancing at all.
so you can go in as a fresh character(or at least low level) and get muuurdered by higher level players.

still, was a lot of fun.

havnt played it in ages though. think i uninstalled it to make space for other games XD
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/93724_101.png

Dmustanger
"paywall they have in place is a huge pain in the ass" don't know what u mean by that lol... but Yeah i agree there balancing needs to be worked out lol.. its better than it used to be tho..when i started playing it was a lot worse lol.. It does suck to start, being put up vs vet players and having limited weapons yourself while there loaded up lol... having friends helps cause i had ppl give me stuff including money percks ect ect.. lol all in all pretty cool game...

Jump to Forum: