Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Batty Maps
Should we use these?
Yes Yes 75%[3 Votes]
No No 0%[0 Votes]
Some, and I'll list my favourites below Some, and I'll list my favourites below 25%[1 Vote]
Total Votes : 4
 Print Thread
New Music Suggestions (With Video)
Batty
Hey guys, due to a recent thread, and the seeming frustration TigerOx seems to have with having to always keep the server going practically by himself (cause I do understand the trust issues involved with delegating server control with the FPS and such), I took it upon myself to at least offer up a modest selection of tunes that can be used to replace the VERY old and tired stuff we have playing during knife fights and end game.

Each song is 30sec in length exactly and have a 64kb bit rate, as requested.
I think a lot of the songs I uploadedl ast year were 128 or higher, as I didn't know of the limitation.

Below is a youtube video of the full length mp3 files I've created, using Audacity. Below that is a download .zip file which includes the files themselves in two separate folders, for Knife and End Game, as well as a text document for easy copy/paste file names for use in the server cfg. Just move the mp3 files to whatever folder you want to put em in, but make sure to change the cfg reference location, ie:" dogzmusic/dogz-bm_Truth64k30s.mp3 " or something

So yeah, feel free to use some or all if ya like em =)

YouTube Video
Batty attached the following file:
new_music_2012.zip [3.65MB / 588 Downloads]

Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Batty
Hey all,

I added some new music to the choices. I edited some hip hop and dubstep stuff that I thought were not so bad and could be relevant/useful, so take a listen and let me know. Below you will find the youtube video with the standard 30second clips of the music (6hiphop/rap and 2 dubstep) and below the video will be the download file full of mp3's. Keep in mind that i am a hater on all dubstep and it makes my ears cry sad tears of blood *dramatic* so if ya want to submit some dubstep, you'll have to do it yourself =)

YouTube Video
Batty attached the following file:
music_slection_2.zip [1.8MB / 600 Downloads]

Edited by Batty on 06-07-2012 02:11
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3

Ctrl-Alt-Del
I listened to it all. most of it is great, some songs I dont care for, but thats just my diff taste in music, I will say we should incorporate some dubstep and some hip hop and rap as well, just to keep it all rounded out and not too much of the same thing. Great job Bailey, Thanks for taking time to do this. I have alot of music as well just need to find a good free audio software to convert and shorten tracks. I used to have on that was super easy to use, but I dont remember the name of it
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

Ctrl-Alt-Del
haha I just looked at your original post and found the software you used, and its the same one that I used to use all the time. Hooray for Audacity

A Really Nice Girl
Well I viewed it with the intentions of adding my picks but I didnt finish the vid so I had to review and now I can let you know....

I liked "youre going down" thats a great song and works well for a knife fight
"Youre going to go far kid" it also works and is just the fun energetic music I always like offspring for...

and "glad you came" that's just hilarious for endgame :P

Other than that I found most to be okay just not sure I would use them.... these 3 = epic though :) So good selection batty, I know ive been meaning to look for music but im too slow on making maps still so thats where my free time has gone >_<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLexgOxsZu0
Batty
Sadly, even listening to more mainstream stuff like Shrillex, I can't bring myself to listen to or like dubstep. Someone else will have to put somethin' together, cause I can't make a 30 second awesome knife fight song when I can't find anything awesome. But that's just my tastes.

TigerOx
If you need a free mp3 encoder you can use winLAME. Very simple, just for encoding.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Thanks Tiger. I have some music i just got and I will work on editing it tonight

TigerOx
Totally off topic but I just keep seeing your SpeedTest results Ctrl. I have to post mine because its just a bit better..lol

www.speedtest.net/result/2047591881.png

A Really Nice Girl
my speed test would be terrrrrrrrribal so I wont post that.... but I know someone a young DJ who makes his own music (dub mainly) maybe I can see what he could put together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLexgOxsZu0
Ibizan Schoolgirl
I have to be the uninvited one up asshole and post this. But only because up until last week I've had 2.6 Mbps down, 0.28Mbps up "good luck staying connected/might as well be dial up" DSL...for the last 6 years.
I feel I deserve to flaunt it, to anyone, just this once. <3

And new music, woohoo lol

www.speedtest.net/result/2047821103.png
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/579758_1002.png

Batty
Just added a second video below the first one (second comment) filled with some hip-hop and dubstep stuff, as requested by Ctrl, if you want to listen.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Tiger what email do we send the music to??

TigerOx
You can upload it here or email to

Ctrl-Alt-Del
kk. I just sent about 7 songs to you.. mixture between rap, rock, and some dstep. and some can be used as both knife or end game songs

Hater
Good but I never listen to the knife fight anyhow !kfmenu <disabled music>.

The end of round I cannot stop. But others that do, are probably wanting a change.

Jump to Forum: