Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Batty Maps
 Print Thread
CSS MAP - ARENA 3
Batty
**fixed map files uploaded**

Well GEEEEEEBUS...

Has it really been, what... 7-8 months since I first offered up my first map to the DoGz? I missed the six month anniversary, but the celebratory map has not been forgotten!

As such, I bring you...

"DoGz ARENA 3"
Since Arena 2 didn't take off as well I would have hoped, mostly due to my inexperience with Hammer, I decided to celebrate my lengthy term as Self Proclaimed Resident Map Maker or "SPRMM"
wait...
Sperm!?
...FML, dude

...anywho, I decided to celebrate my lengthy term as the DoGz Map Maker, or "Sperm" now, by releasing a cleverly plotted out play-field *eyebrow wiggle* that for the FIRST TIME EVAAAAAARR has TWO variations of itself!

Yep! Having noticed that a map's playability actually matters based on what mode GunGame is played in, I've decided to upload two maps of the same layout, but with different spawn points.
Within the download you will find 2 Map Files, one labeled "DM" and the other labeled "Turbo" (which should probably be called standard, but whatever)

Hope ya like it!

DoGz ARENA 3 DEMO
YouTube Video

DoGz ARENA 3 DOWNLOAD

...below :3
Batty attached the following file:
gg_dogz-bm_arena_3.zip [1.44MB / 425 Downloads]

Edited by Batty on 19-08-2012 11:57
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

IhasAcellular
Although I hate that black texture with the lines.......this map is FAR too bad ass for me to care. The logo is very....very....cool.
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

Batty
i was going for a "tron" feel, except there isnt a black and teal.

also, you'd be surprised how well the laser barrier negated the hard-to-see characters that noir creates ^_^
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3

Ctrl-Alt-Del
i like it, prob my second fav behind tight..... cant wait to play it though.. Logo is Very nice!!
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

Batty
Apreciated, Ctrl. Not a fan of Frost? Something i need to fix that keeps it off the fav list?

Ctrl-Alt-Del
no i like frost. we play it frequently on the turbo.. but we have it on the DM as well and it doesnt play well with alot of people spawning in and out all the time
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

J-P
Dude, you're maps are awesome good work...i don't know shit about making a map but i really guess it's hard to have worked with blender

Good job
J-P

Batty
Thanks very much, J-P =)

Yeah Ctrl I totally understand. I do my best to keep DM in mind when making spawn points, going "okay, if I was a spawn-killing douche, where would I sit..." and do my best to prevent it Pfft

Jump to Forum: